Located in Brest, Rennes and Nantes, the institute welcomes around 1,800 students.
IMT Atlantique researchers are specialized on:
- Networks and systems for communications and information theory
- Computer sciences, robotics and advanced Human Machine Interfaces
- Modelling, design of electronic, microwave and optical sensors, functions and subsystems
- Signal and image processing for health, satellite observation and monitoring
- IT, cybersecurity and artificial intelligence
- Human and social sciences in numerical environment
IMT Atlantique research potential is recognized internationally, for example with the funding of 3 ERC Grants since 2017.
The institution is also deeply connected with the local innovation ecosystem and hosts a startup incubator and Fablabs.
Meet the fellows
Interested by one of the BIENVENÜE fellowships? Look further at the eligibility conditions, the programme content, the financial support and how to apply in the dedicated section.